Income tax 2017 for Residents


It is time for the annual income taxes 2017 for residents in Spain. Are you a resident in Spain? Then your income tax obligation lies in Spain, this means that you need to declare your world wide income in Spain.

This is income from any private or state pension, salary, interest from a bank account in or outside of Spain, provit/loss from deposits, provit/loss from shares, profit/loss from property sale in any country.

If you need to declare income taxes, or you are not sure if you need to, just contact our Solicitor in Torrevieja for an appointment.

Imagen Renta 2017

Income taxes 2017

Share Post

Post a Reply