Buying a resale property
Do you have plans on buying resale property or maybe already found a Spanish resale property to buy? Time to consult an independent solicitor to do the conveyance, to revise the property status and inform you about all purchase cost and things that you will have to think of when becoming a home-owner in Spain.
Buying a resale property in Spain is a dream of many people, a holiday-home abroad. You will of course want to do this carefree, that is when VM Lawyers steps in. As many won´t speak fluent Spanish, the first step to take is the language barrier, then to avoid buying a property with previous charges, encumbrance or liabilities on it.
A solicitor acting on your behalf does much more than that, our services for the conveyance of a resale property include:
– Revision of the property situation, ownership, debts, licenses
– Revision of sales contracts
– Estimation of the property´s purchase cost
– Estimation of the property´s running cost
– Opening your Spanish bank account
– Preparing the notary, title deeds, fulfilling required documentation
– Arranging payment for the completion with the vendors solicitors
– The solicitor assists and translates for you at the notary
– Completion of tax forms, payment of taxes
– Register the property in your name in the Land Registry
– Changing of utility connections, community to your name
– Arrange a Home and Content insurance for your property
– Setting up direct debit for utilities and where possible for the running cost
– Making up the final financial balance after the sale
Beside the conveyance, we can also arrange for you:
– Your NIE number, compulsory tax ID for foreigners in Spain
– Sign on your behalf with a power of attorney POA
– Arranging the purchase of additional land, parking-space, garages or storage
Do you wish to speak with us about what more we can offer you beside conveyance and have a quotation for our services, please feel free to contact us by clicking here and filling in the contact sheet. We will e-mail or call you, what suits you best.
Our solicitors office works for clients buying resale property in Spain, especially in Torrevieja-Orihuela, the Alicante area and the Murcia area.
Related subjects that may be of your interest:
Premium legal care Service
Legal representation, fiscal advise and assistance from your lawyer, recommended to all home owners
Buying a new build property
Planning on buying a new build property, find out here why you might need an independent solicitor for the conveyance
Land Registry office
Our solicitor will register the title deeds of your purchased property at the national Land Registry office
Power of attorney
Can´t come and complete the purchase in person, authorize our lawyer with a Power Of Attorney